Simply Kaitlin

I've been married for about two years now and I love being a wife!

My entire life I've always been the girl who likes cars and football, but I was never a tom-boy.  I've always been girly at heart, but never put any time into exploring my creativity.  Ever since I've become a wife and had my own home to care for, I've started to enjoy exploring my creativity.  I love to cook, to decorate, and to care for my husband by providing him with a beautiful, well-cared for home.

I wish it was that simple, but it is not.  I'm the Not So Simple Housewife.  I am a teacher, and oh yes, married to a pastor which means I serve with him in ministry whenever I have a free moment.  All of my time is spent working, serving in ministries, trying to catch up on housework, or vegging on the couch with my hubby.  I've realized that I don't make time to intentionally do things that fill me.  I've spent a lot of time thinking about what makes me happy and filled so that I can pour out my life into my husband and my ministries.  In doing so, I realized I love being a homemaker and making my house, a home.  So this blog is dedicated to exploring my girly, creative, homemaker side as I realize who I am as a woman of God who serves Him in everything from church ministries to working with children to my home.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful comments! I always look forward to hearing from you!