Callas

I love calla lilies!  They are one of my favorite flowers.  When I was much younger I was obsessed with tulips, but as my taste has sophisticated...callas are now top dog!

Callas were the main flower in my wedding...can I say love?!

My wedding bouquet!
Photo Credit: Mary Rosenbaum

Today I was headed to Trader Joe's to grab some flowers and I couldn't help myself when I saw them...I really couldn't help myself when I saw the price!


Only $3.49...how perfect!  So I got them home, grabbed a vase, taped a recycled ribbon to it (I'm always saving those cute ribbons from gifts), and had a beautiful center piece for my bible studies' last night together.  A night where we shared all that God had taught us this past year.


It was nice to enjoy a night out celebrating all that God has done in my life this year through the study of His word and the work He has done in the other ladies' lives...and get to gaze upon my favorite flowers!


I thank God that we get to enjoy the beautiful flowers He created for us!

Comments