Good Morning Weekend!

I've been longing for the weekend all week--ever since last Sunday night as my head hit the pillow.  Josh and I have another busy weekend, but perspective is key!  We are blessed to get to spend it together and to be able to take advantage of our time.  This is how we spent our morning together...coffee and tea, prayer, Bible time, devotional, and Bible study.  Martin Luther once said, "I have so much to do that if I didn’t spend at least three hours a day in prayer I would never get it all done."  Perspective is key!  Although we are busy, as always, we can do it all through Christ who strengthens us.  

I love that we can sit side by side and just enjoy God together as we start off our weekend right!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful comments! I always look forward to hearing from you!