My New Fave!

So I have a new love!

Trader Joe's is one of my favorite places.  They have so many amazing things, but I hardly know about any of them.  One of the simple things in life that bring me such joy are those times when you go to someone's house and they serve you something incredible...and it is from Traders!  This discovery comes straight out of one of those moments.  

Josh and I went to his mom's for Easter and we were eating appetizers and then I discovered it...Blue Cheese and Roasted Pecan Dip aka Heaven!  This dip accompanied with the Patato Trio chips is to die for!  I've made two Trader's trips since then were I've purchased this combo.                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Today as I was checking out, the checker said that this dip is incredible when spread on ciabatta bread and heated...I'll be trying that next.  I'll be sure to report back!

Comments