Project Procrastination Elimination

"I'll do it tomorrow!"  The voice of Oscar from the old show Hey Arnold! Keeps ringing through my head as I think about all of the things I need to do!

I've been putting off a couple of things around the house, big organizing projects, until this summer when I would finally have some time to get it all done.  Spring cleaning just didn't happen around here this year..so now for summer cleaning?  On Monday Josh and I made a list of these we want, well really need, to get done around this place!

So this week (and hopefully not too much longer than this week) we are implementing project procrastination elimination!  We are eliminating all of this procrastination and getting down to business!


One massive project done...8 more to go...

Now I'm accountable to all of you...motivate me!

Comments