The Novogratz

I am just in love with the Novogratz!  I loved their show on Bravo 9 by Design and was so sad to see that there wasn't going to be a second season.


Last week though, I saw that they had a new show on HGTV and I was thrilled!  It is called Home by Novogratz and it is great.  The first episode aired this past Saturday and I was able to watch it yesterday.  This show has a different feel than their first Bravo show, but I think it will be good.  I was a hard core fan of the first show and so it will probably take me a little while to adjust to this new style, but I know that the HGTV version has a few benefits to it.  Home by Novogratz has a more "here's how to" feel.  I think I will end up loving this show as it will give me some great inspiration and give me a clue as to how to do those things I'm inspired to do!

I think the Novogratz are an exceptionally inspirational design team.  Their design is so unique and it always just seems to make sense.  I can't wait to journey through this new season of their show!

Comments