Mexican Tortilla Pizza Pie

Two things I love: Mexican food and pizza!  So why not combine the two?  I found a recipe I really enjoyed and then made it my own.


First off you have to cook some chicken.  I like to season mine with salt, pepper, mexican seasoning, cayenne pepper, and white pepper to give the chicken a mexican taste.  While that is cooking, I start my homemade spicy bean dip.  The bean dip is a blend of black beans, taco seasoning, cayenne pepper, white pepper, black pepper, and salt.  


Once the chicken is cooked chop it up along with some fresh tomatoes (normally I also chop up onions and red peppers, but we were fresh out).   Mix these ingredients along with some chunky salsa in a bowl.


Then it is time to start to build the pizza pie.  Use a spring form pan and layer tortilla, beans, chicken salsa mixture, and cheese --Repeat 3 to 4 times.  


Place in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees and you've got yourself a Mexican Tortilla Pizza Pie!  Simply release the spring form pan, cut, and serve with a dollop of sour cream.  


Enjoy!  This is seriously such a good, delicious, easy meal!

I party here

Comments

  1. We are so having that for dinner!!! Thanks for the recipe!! We could eat Mexican food everyday with homemade pizza thrown in there every now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great girl!! makes me hungry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would love this - thanks for the recipe

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does look so good! I thought that was called a Mexican lasagna or something though! Oh, whatever. Who cares. I still want to stick my face in the whole thing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Thanks so much for linking up to Finished for Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so good. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful comments! I always look forward to hearing from you!