{Re}create into something new #4

Happy Wednesday!  We are almost half way through this week which means it is time to share those projects you've been working on!


Last week we had a great party and our most popular link came from oldtownhome who shared a door {re}creation turned into a beautiful headboard.  They gave a lovely tutorial so be sure to pop over and take a look if you missed it last week!


This week we are looking for what you have {re}created, {re}done, {re}purposed, {re}cycled,  or {re}vamped to inspire us all!  Be sure to strut your stuff and pop by a few of the other links and shre some love with them as well!  Follow me and let's get this party started!



Comments

  1. Thanks for reminding me about your link up! I added my pant leg bag holder this week :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaitlin, thanks again for inviting me :-). I typed my name by accident instead of "Things to make". Not sure how to change that, can you change it? thanks and have a beautiful day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!
    Thanks for the awesome party! I was wondering though if you had a button for your blog that we could display? I couldn't find one! Thank you!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful comments! I always look forward to hearing from you!