Fabulous Fall (Pumpkin Spice Latte!)

Today feels like fall!  What a joyous occasion!  One of everyone's favorite pieces  of fall is that Pumpkin Spice Lattes make a come back at Starbucks.  Last night I was so happy to get to enjoy my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season.


Josh had a vission meeting at church and so I treated myself to a night at Starbucks reading, journaling, and of course Pumpkin Spice Latte-ing!  I love Pumpkin Spice Lattes, but I love them even more with an add shot.  That extra strong expresso makes the world of difference and it is wonderful.  What is even more wonderful is not paying $5.45 for a grande...okay so I added a shot...but still this is outrageous.  The Kitchn has a DIY Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe which I am dying to make.  I'm most excited that I will get to add some more expresso to cut some of the sugary taste and add that delightful coffee taste!


Be sure to check out the recipe and give it a try!  We don't have to pay a fortune in order to have a Fabulous Fall Pumpkin Spice Latte!  Thanks The Kitchn!

Comments