{Re}create Into Something New #7

Happy Wednesday! You know what Wednesday means..we are half way through the week and of course it's time to share all of our {re}creations with one another! I have so loved getting to see all that you have been up to--it is such an inspiration! I'd love for you to link up all that you have been working on this past week!


 Rules... 
1. Follow me your host, The Not So Simple Housewife, and follow me on Facebook 
2. Link up your newest transformations 
3. Visit some of the other entires and leave them some comment love 
4. Have fun...this is a party you know!


Comments

  1. Hi! I just found your site. Thanks for hosting! Can't wait to see what everyone posts. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I'd love it if you shared a project at my first Link Party that started on Tuesday (open until saturday).
    www.projectqueen.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for the invite!and for hosting:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful comments! I always look forward to hearing from you!