Fabulous Fall: Photos!

I've been so reluctant to get into the fall spirit, but it is most definitely overdue!  I've been living in denial..missing summer.  It is time for my home to transition away from the sea shells and beachy decor to the lovely season of fall.

Step 1: Put up some fall photos.


Josh and I went on a fall hike with his mom and her boyfriend to celebrate her birthday.  While we were out, we took some great photos.  I thought what better way to slowly transition into fall by putting up some photos.  I've had this empty frame hanging on the wall for longer than I'd like to admit.  After our pastor commented on the lovely "photos," I knew it was time to put something in there!


I simply printed the photos and filled the frames.  No more Sonoma with starfish (see I said the beachy things needed to go).  


I'm starting to move in the direction of fall, but I think I may need some help...a good kick in the pants! So tomorrow I'm going to be hosting a Fabulous Fall link party to collect some fall ideas to spur on the transformation of my home!  Please stop by tomorrow to share all of your fall decor, food, and more!


Comments