Happy Halloween!

Oh how I've missed you!  I've been going through Blogger withdrawls the past few days as my laptop decided to die on me.  It wouldn't turn on or charge and I was freaking out!  I finally hit it enough times to get it to turn on, but it won't charge.  I've got power, but I'm not sure this is going to last...  Now if only I could find a way to make money blogging I could get a new computer!  Things to think about~let me know if you have any ideas!

I just wanted to stop by today and say hello real quick!  I'll probably post something a little more substantial a little later today once I get my to do list done, but for now Happy Halloween!


Yesterday Josh and I got our first pumpkin together as a couple.  Almost 6 years together and we've never bought a pumpkin...what a monuments occasion!  It is a fairy tale pumpkin (so Cinderella right?!) and I love it!  Josh is always teasing me about only buying things that are cute, well I found a cute pumpkin and I couldn't be more pleased!  Add a little burlap and you've got yourself a little touch of fall!

Comments