Poolry

Who doesn't love jewelry?  I certainly do.  It makes a world of difference when added properly to an outfit.



Well the same is true at the pool!  There is nothing more fabulous than adding jewelry to your bathing suit...I like to call it "poolry!"  Jewelry + Pool = Poolry.


While we were in Vegas it was all about the poolry!  Each suit was accompanied by a little bling.


Big earrings, stacked bracelets, and rings are a big part of poolry. Necklaces, in my opinion, are more optional, but still can play an important part when paired with the right option.  



Bling at the pool is definitely fabulous.  Can you tell I miss summer?


Comments

  1. i miss summer too...poolry is awesome. I may have to start wearing some. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful comments! I always look forward to hearing from you!