Update

Hello my long lost blog friends!  My life has been a whirlwind these past few days and weeks!  It has been nothing but craziness in my life.  Here's a quick update and then I'll be able to get some posts up!  I haven't forgotten about my blog...my wheels have been turning especially with Christmas just around the corner!

Here's what has been going on with me!

  • My computer and I are still experiencing some hiccups in our relationship (which makes keeping up with my blog near impossible)
  • Last week for 9 days we were dog sitting and away from our home.  It was great to make a little extra cash, but hard to be away from home for so long.  
  • My sister was in town last week for Thanksgiving and so I got to spend sometime with her last week which was really fun.
  • I got really sick!  Thanksgiving morning I woke up had to take some medication and go right back to bed.  It really was a bummer as my mom and I had picked out a bunch of great new recipes to try and she had to go it without me.  My cold has not yet gone away and it is really dragging me down.
  • I got a new job!  I'm really excited about this one.  The school that I have been working at super part time just offered me two more classes and a few aiding hours.  I am now the proud new teacher of 7th grade math and 6th grade science.  This week was my first week and I am loving the challenge and the new faces, but still adjusting to all of this new work.  It is tough picking up where someone else left off.
That's the quick update!  So much has been happening and I have been trying to stay afloat with my cold and migraine weighing me down.  I'm hanging in there and ready to get some blogging going on again!

What have you all been up to?  Fill me in!

Comments