DRESSember 14th and 15th, 2011

Yesterday was such a crazy day!  It was the last day of school before Christmas break and there were tests, gifts, and games all day- It was crazy busy.  To top all of that off I started to feel sick.  Last night when I got home it hit...I have been sleeping off and on ever since trying to fight off this cold.

First I'd like to share with you yesterday's outfit..here is Dressember 14th's.


I really like the way this outfit came together.  It has a very boho look which has always been one of my favorite fashion statements.  This look was created by pairing a very casual dress with a blazer, leggings, boots, and a head scarf.  


The multi-stranded coin necklace was the key to pulling this outfit together.


--------------------

Dressember 15th

Today I've been sleeping pretty much the entire day.  I slept until about 12:30 this afternoon.  When I got up my husband picked me up to take me to grab a bite to eat.  I threw something comfy together.  I just wanted to be warm and comfortable since I felt awful and it was raining.  Here is what I came up with.


My outfit was a pairing of cream and white colors with a few pops of blue.  My dress, sweater, beanie, and Uggs went together well and the scarf and tights gave the ensemble interest.  

Comments