DRESSember 17th, 2011

Christmas is so near!  Not only was Saturday Dressember 17th, but it was our first Christmas celebration of the year!  Every year we do Christmas with my grandparents even when they are out of town on Christmas.  This year since they are going to visit my uncles and aunts on Christmas, we celebrated a little early.


For the special occasion, I wore a cute striped dress, sweater tights, and heals.


No celebration is complete without some nice jewelry and so I wore my pearls!  I wore the pearl and diamond necklace my grandparents gave me for my 16th birthday, my pearl earrings that my grandparents gave me for Christmas right before my wedding, and my pearl bracelet that Josh gave me as a wedding gift.  I love wearing my beautiful jewelry which reminds me of so many great events in my life!

Comments