{Re}create Into Something New # 16

It is time to party!  Happy Wednesday!  It is such a great day...its the last day of school before Christmas break!  I am a happy girl!

As you all know today we get to inspire one another with the projects we have been working on.  Wether you {re}created it, {re}invented it, {re}purposed it, {re}used it, {re}vamped, or {re}organized it we want to see it!  



Party Rules!

1. Follow me!  When you follow me its easy to be reminded of future parties and fun.  Also I love to get some love!  I'd love for you to follow me here on the blog and like me on facebook. 
2. Visit!  This is a party so mingle...check out some of the other {re}creations and share some love with them as well.
3. Have a good time, come back to visit, and share the word about our fun!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful comments! I always look forward to hearing from you!