Throwback Thursday: Produce Decor

I love looking back at my past posts!  It re-inspires me to think outside of the box!  Here's a post that gives a great solution to storing all of your fresh produce and makes a statement.

___________________________________

I'm sure I've said it, and I'll say it again!  I love decorating with the ordinary.  


We picked up some fruits and veggies over at the farmer's market and now I have some new decor.  


I've realized how bored I get with the decor in my home.  By simply changing the produce in my beautiful salad bowl from time to time there is always enough of a difference to prevent boredom.


What better way to go green than to recycle your produce as decor?  
This keeps fresh fruits and veggies in our home and a fresh, new look every few days!

Comments