Christmas Cookies: Quick Tip!

The Christmas season is upon us!  It is so easy to get caught up in the business of this season.  Yes the season has started, but everything starts to hit about a week from now.  This year I don't want to be caught off guard.

With that in mind this past weekend, I decided to get a head start! Hence my first quick tip of this season: bake before you become too busy to do so!  Right now I've got time (well more than I will in the near future) so I started to bake Christmas cookies.  Every year there is some cookie exchange or some people in my life I'd like to bless with some homemade goodness, but when the time comes to bake- I don't have time to spend an afternoon in the kitchen.  



I baked a few dozen cookies and the placed them in the freezer.  Cookies will hold there freshness when properly stored.  When the time comes, I'll defrost them and decorate them with homemade frosting.  This will save me time then and still give people a freshly decorated homemade treat!  

Quick Tip: Bake a freeze homemade goods now, deforest and decorate when you need them!

Comments