Day TEN!

On the tenth day of DRESSember, I wore this darling little outfit.


I just love this dress.  You can dress it up or dress it down.  It became a great teaching outfit on Monday.  We had a Christmas performance at school Monday night, so it was great to have something I could wear all day and still be nice enough for the evening Christmas performance.  


The story behind this dress comes to us from two Christmases ago.  I wanted to find a cute dress for Christmas day.  I found this dress and loved it.  Its super cute with a pair of heals-dresses it right up.  That was the last Christmas we celebrated at our last church.  It was a bitter sweet time as we were leaving a church with so many people we loved, but following God's calling to step out in faith and trust His bigger plan for us.  Now as I look back I see God's plan playing out so beautifully for us, but at the time it was so hard.  

Comments