Sharing the News: Motherhood Mondays

Keeping a secret is no fun especially when it is a life changing secret.  With that said, Josh and I were so excited to finally share with our youth group that we are expecting.  We planned a picnic and soccer game at the park after church and hoped everyone would join us.  As we were about to pick teams we shared our news.  Two of our senior girls somehow slipped off to the bathroom to change and missed our announcement....so we got to share twice.  Their reactions are my favorite!


Two of our good friends captured the moment for us.  Jaicee then put together a little video for us to remember sharing our news with our youth.  Check out her amazing photography on Jaicee Almond Photography.  

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, I love that video!! I miss you all! :) - Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful comments! I always look forward to hearing from you!