Removing Candle Wax from Glass: Tested and Approved!

Today I wanted to bring you guys a little quick tip!  

As I am starting to put away my Christmas decorations, I decided to try a little something I had once heard.  I had candle wax stuck in the bottom of my glass candle holders.  I'd heard that if you put them in the freezer, that the wax will pop right out when you pull the glass out.  So I put it to the test!


After lining up my candle wax filled glasses in the freezer for about 20 minutes, I pulled them out.  I simply pushed on the wax on one end.


And like magic they popped out!  A few of them gave me a bit more trouble, but they still came out after a few seconds!


So does it work?  YES!  Today's quick tip: Remove wax from glass by placing it in the freezer!

Comments

  1. Sometimes we forget to try the simplest things to make our lives easier! Come on over for a visit real soon...gift-away going on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!!! will be good to know:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent tip! I just burned down a jar candle and have been avoiding doing anything with it because I didn't want to scrape out the wax. Perfect timing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this tip! I just tried it now and it worked! You're an angel!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful comments! I always look forward to hearing from you!