Twine Not? Day 2 of 5 Days, 5 Ways


You have just got to love the dollar tree!  I picked up this plain white candle there for, you guessed it, one dollar!  I thought I'd do something to give it some life and here is what I came up with...a monogramed candle.  Its a pretty simple project but now this candle is no longer a cheap looking, plain, boring candle...it has some substance to it.  

My supplies: twine, a copper letter "S," and a glass candle.  Oh and of course my trusty glue gun.


I used the glue gun to attach the twine.


Then a quick "hair cut."


Attached the "S" with another piece of twine and lit the candle.  Pretty simple.


Love how quick and simple this was.  It took me 5 minutes...maybe. 


Take a look at yesterday's twine project here!

Comments

  1. Dollar Tree is awesome! I love your blog series, such a great idea!

    I giggled that you called it a "hair cut!" you're adorable! Thanks for sharing all these great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful comments! I always look forward to hearing from you!