DRESSember: Coming Soon!

Hello Dear Friends!  

I can't believe that DRESSember is only a few days away. If you were following me last year, you may remember Dressember.  A month of dresses!  

December + Dresses = Dressember



This year I'm excited to another 31 days of dresses-celebrating femininity as I take on the challenge of "making it work" Tim Gunn style.  I've recruited a few friends to join me on my journey this year and I'd like to invite you to join me as well!  It is such a fun way to stretch your creativity and get creative with your wardrobe.  I definitly was stretched last year and I'm excited to discover more this year too!

So who's with me?!

Comments

  1. I love this idea and am so incredibly jealous that you own enough dresses to pull this off that I am making a post about it :D Hope that's ok (I've linked back to you). Thanks for sharing!!

    ~Jenn
    housewivesofriverton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful comments! I always look forward to hearing from you!